If you are keen to participate there will be workshop run over winter helping dog owners know their dogs. The workshop covers:
• Dog - what makes the man’s best friend tick.
• How do dogs learn - simple tips and tricks to help them learn.
• What dogs are telling us - how to ‘speak’ dog.
• Dogs under control - what this means and how to get there.
• Dogs and wildlife - simple things you can do to keep kiwi, other wildlife, and dogs safe.
The workshop is led by retired vet and dog handler Lesley Baigent.
We are planning on running workshop in Waipu in October & Mangawhai in February.
Designed with Mobirise - See it